Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pony for Lease

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
Dear Equine Enthusiast,   
I apologize in advance for sending so many emails this month.  It is a very busy time with many important things I feel you should know.


I have been presented with the opportunity to take on a lovely pony.  (Where's my t-shirt when I need it? I do not need another horse, I do not need another horse, I do not need another horse.)  She is a 13.3h mare that has been there and done that.  She is a lot like Piero in the way that she can do and will put up with anything.  The thing is, I cannot afford to take her, unless she is leased.  I am willing to half lease her to 2 people, even 1/3 lease her to 3. 

I would like to know if any of you would even be interested in discussing this.  It is a good step before ownership, or simply to build your connection with a special pony.    :O)

 Please give me a call or shoot me an email to express your interest.  Thank you!





Sincerely,
Loretta Arey
20/20 Horsemanship









Loretta the natural horseman clear communication/visible results