Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Newsletter

In This Issue


Forward to a Friend
Find us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Visit our blog
Greetings!

It appears spring has gave way to summer heat!  Several of the horses have already been hosed down after a hot day.  Some lucky students have watched Astro's antics: drinking from a bottle and a hose!

The arena is complete and students are enjoying it immensely!

Please read below for further updates and announcements.



Sincerely,
Loretta Arey
20/20 Horsemanship


Dropping Off/Picking Up

When arriving for your lesson, please do not walk into the barn area unless told to do so by me.  Several people have walked through looking for me, and have scared the horses.  It is NOT safe to be in the barn area without me.  If you do not see me, please call out for me.  

Some students have my consent to walk into the barn area.  I ask them to make sure to announce themselves to the horses BEFORE rounding the corner.

When picking up your child, please wait for us outside of the barn area.  Again, it is not safe to enter the barn.  If we are in the arena, please walk BEHIND the barn to view the lesson in the arena.  

Parents and care givers:  Please do NOT come into the barn when picking up your child.  Your child needs my full attention.  If you have on sandals, and my horse spooks, you could end up missing a toe.  I cannot keep your child safe if I am preoccupied with what you are doing. 





Openings

Wed., June 1 @11:30am & 3pm
Sun., June 5 @12:15pm
Mon., June 6@10am
Fri., June 10 @2:30pm




Closings

I will be away for the Memorial Day weekend. There are NO lessons Sat-Mon. May 28-May 30.



Arena Etiquette

Please do not lean, climb or hang on the arena fencing.

   




As always, I thank each and every one of you for the time spent teaching with you or your child.  I am always learning and growing from teaching my clients.





Loretta the natural horseman clear communication/visible results