Monday, October 3, 2011

A Magical Dance with my horses

When I told Carolyn Resnick about my experience after leading Scottie from behind, her comment was:


"You were in a social dance, how exciting. This is wonderful. You were very lucky." 


Yippee!


So, here's what happened.  I went out to Share Territory  with Scottie. Instead of taking him to the arena like we have been, I stayed in his paddock with him, Gem and Astro.  I read for  a while and thought about the things Carolyn and I discussed in our last call together. She mentioned that next for Scottie was leading from behind and the 5 piles of hay exercise.


I got up, got my reed, and went over to Scottie. I was behind and to the side of him. I swished my arm asking him to move.  He moved off forward, and I followed.  Soon, he began to lead Gem from behind. Within moments Gem began leading Astro.  We formed a large circle. Me, Scottie, Gem & Astro. All walking round and round. We were like a live merry go round. When I realized this was happening I felt pure joy inside of me.  My Reiki was flowing and it was truly a very special moment.  I asked Carolyn if it had a meaning, and the statement above was her response to me.














Loretta 
 the natural horseman
 clear communication/visible results
Enhanced by Zemanta