Thursday, June 16, 2011

Journaling about water hole rituals

Journal entry June 13, 2011


I moved the horses yesterday. Scottie, Astro & Gem are now at the pony barn where it is much cooler and the ponies are up by my house.


I decided to eat lunch with them and share territory today since it is 74 degrees & a well deserved change after being 100+ for so long.


It was very nice eating while listening to the horses munch on their hay.


I find it slightly difficult to NOT attempt to connect telepathically since I have spent so much time trying to do just that. I will continue to journal to keep myself busy.


As soon as Scottie ate all the hay he came over to say hello and to see if I had anything good. When he realized my journal was not a tasty treat he promptly walked over to the feed room door and attempted to pick the lock.


Gem just stopped by to say hello. She is a very sweet and expressive mare. She loves people! It was interesting, she put her head right in front of my face. I looked up and said hi to her. Her right eye was directly in front of me. Within just a few inches. It was neat to look so deeply into her eye at such close range.


Scottie is breathing on me and fixing my hair for me. He is a big help with that. :O) I blow gently into his nostrils and can feel his warm breath on my face.


I feel so connected to them it is truly wonderful.














Loretta
 the natural horseman
 clear communication/visible results