Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Openings/Closings


You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
Greetings!
Hi!  This is just a short note to notify everyone of openings due to vacationing students.

Stay cool, and remember to bring plenty of water!


Sincerely,
Loretta Arey
20/20 Horsemanship


Openings

Sunday, June 26 @10am & 12:15pm
Monday, June 27 @9am, 10:30am & 2pm
Tuesday, June 28 @10am
Wednesday, June 29 @ 10am, 11:30am & 3pm
Tuesday, July 12 @4:30pm & 6pm
Friday, July 15 @ 5pm




CLOSINGS
I am going on vacation from July 2-July 10.  There are NO CLASSES from July 2-10.

There are NO CLASSES Sat., July 16.  I am taking an all day test at Tae Kwon Do.  I will be earning a gold stripe for my black belt.  It is the path to earning 2nd degree.

  • Please let me know if you will NOT be here the week of the 11th.
  • For the weekend students, this means you will miss the 2nd, 9th & 16th, or the 3rd and 10th.  I have availability next week during the week if you'd like to schedule a lesson then.  It's hard to go several weeks between lessons.  I can also fit you in the week of the 11th to make up for Sat. the 16th.  I urge you to try and do this!








Loretta
 the natural horseman
 clear communication/visible results